JOBS AT RAMBLEWILD
Hiring Immediately for Spring/Summer Positions!
AERIAL PARK OPERATOR
Ramblewild is a mission-driven Adventure Forest destination created to inspire learning & conservation through outdoor activities. Set on 1,400 acres in the heart of the Berkshires, Ramblewild incorporates a tree to tree aerial adventure park, nature trails, low ropes course, campground and a maple sugarbush. Our guests include local schools, colleges/universities, camps, companies, families and individuals. Ramblewild is a subsidiary of Feronia Forests, an award-winning Certified B Corporation.
Ramblewild Aerial Adventure Park is hiring active & outgoing individuals for Park Operator positions. Primary responsibilities include ensuring safety and positive guest experience for aerial park activities. Ramblewild Park Operators are responsible for pre-climb guest interactions including: general guidance throughout the property, park & course orientation, safety briefing, equipment fitting and equipment use demonstration. While guests are climbing, Park Operators provide assistance, support and advice on course navigation from the ground. If necessary, Park Operators are required to provide technical rescue at height and perform first aid for medical emergencies.
Ramblewild offers a wide range of outdoor activities so we are interested in candidates that have a broad set of skills and outdoor experience such as: climbing, guiding, hiking, camping, skiing, mountain biking, team building & carpentry.
- Experience at an outdoor recreation facility or similar program
- First Aid and CPR certified, or better (EMT, WFR, OEC)
- Technical rope work skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Comfortable working with the public
- Ability to interact with groups of varying ages, sizes, and backgrounds
- Physically capable & comfortable working at heights
- Heavy lifting for long hours
- Must be comfortable working outside in all weather conditions
- Property & equipment maintenance to ensure a safe and clean environment
- Basic computer and phone skills
- Valid drivers license
- Must be at least 18 years old and have a High School diploma (or GED)
- CORI background check required prior to hiring
- Must successfully complete Ramblewild’s Park Operator Training
Please complete the Ramblewild Job Application
and send it, along with your resume, to the email address found in the job application form’s instructions.